Friday, June 29, 2007

My Glasto Highlights!

1) My god, The Who was amazing!!! I know all the talk on Radio 1 is about cool hip bands like Arcade Fire and CSS, who were amazing, but watching The Who in the pissing rain with a mind-blowing video of the young rockers had to be my top moment! Call me old fashioned...


2) The surprise and totally unexpected visit of Amadou and Mariam, who woke me up from a late afternoon nap in my tent on The Park stage, which was followed by the surprise and totally unexpected visit of Baaba Maal, who did a great performance with Toumani Diabate! West Africans are takin' over!



3) Sing, yes, but I had no idea she could dance! I am dying to see her in a venue without being trapped between the masses and having my feet stuck in the mud.


4) Silent disco? Sounds odd and it is odd. But it was fun. I took the best videos of the crowds screaming to Nirvana. Lady V with back up here...

No comments: