Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Have To Fly This!

Fly the friendly skies of Turkmenistan Airlines.

Google Translate tells me:
The state airline of Turkmenistan was established in 1991. It has several Boeing 737 and 757th In the spring of 2001 added a new B-757 and three short-range aircraft of type Boeing 717 fleet. The airport of Ashgabat is equipped with modern technology.
I better brush up on my German for those moments Google Translate can't help me and hope that I don't have to change my flight.

Even Zhezkazgan Air, which I had the extreme pleasure of flying a few months ago, has a website (and in three languages, none of which are German), schedule and VIP lounge. And as far as I know Zhezkazgan isn't a country.

And the biggest question is why would Germans be going to Turkmenistan? Gosh, I am full of questions.

No comments: